1. Location: Plot No. Ka,40/1 Lichu Bagan Road, Joar Sahara , Baridhara, Dhaka , Bangladesh.
2. Year of Establishment: 1995 (1st non Gov. Dental College Approved by Govt. of Bangladesh).
3. Course Offered: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), University of Dhaka.
4. Curriculum: Curriculum adapted by the Faculty of Medicine, University of Dhaka.
5. Class Hour: 8:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
6. Recognition of the College: The College is recognized by BM & DC (Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council) in 1996.
7. Affiliation of the College: the college is affiliated with University of Dhaka.
8. College Accommodation: The new campus is in three bighas of land for 150 students in each session with a 200 bedded under construction hospital.
9. Library cum reading Room: Fully air-conditioned Library and reading room is accommodated in a safe and comfortable hall room, 100 students can use the reading room at a time.
10. Laboratory: There are big air-conditioned Biochemistry, Physiology and Pathology lab. With chemical, water, gas, etc. & all other necessary facilities. Besides Dental Chemistry & Histology lab, Pharmacology, Orthodontic and Prosthetic lab. Have been established with all necessary facilities.
11. Dissection Hall: There are four dissection tables in the dissection hall for dissecting four dead bodies at a time. Moreover, well arrangement exists for maintenance of dead body and viscera.
12. Lecture Theater: There are five air conditioned spacious lecture theaters in the college (Lecture Theater No. 1 to 5). Seat arrangements for 150 students are available in two of them and others each can accommodate 100 students.
13. Auditorium: The under construction college auditorium is large with 900 persons comfortable seating arrangements for seminar, cultural functions, workshops & annual functions etc.
14. Canteen: The college canteen is self-sufficient. Good arrangements for refreshments for the students exeunt in it.
15. Common Room: There is a separator common room for the students. Arrangements are available in the common room for indoor games.
16. Office: There is an office with necessary modern facilities for promptly performing academic & administrative works of the college.
17. Education Implements: There are necessary educational implements and equipments in the college.
18. Teachers Room: There are department wise air condition teachers room where the teachers can take rest, discus about academic and other related affairs.
19. Residential accommodation: Hostel accommodations are available for the students.
20. The Hospital: Presently 60 bedded hospital with modern facilities more over in new campus 200 bedded hospital is under construction.
21. Dental Outdoor: Department wise dental outdoor with 30 units in ground floor.